Since I am focused on SMPS repair guide and LCD Monitor Repair, today I will introduce about LCD TV Repair Ebook and electronic repairer membership site. This Ebook is different source with SMPS repair guide. The author of this ebook is Jestine Yong, he is a Electronic Repair Specialist. So if you would like to learn on how to Troubleshooting & Repairing LCD TVs, I think this is a best resource for LCD TV repair guide.
Learn how to repair common failures in 1400 different brands of LCD TVs. This book was written in a way, that even a beginner in electronics can understands and includes completed photos. If you want to get started in LCD TV repair and or electronics repair than this is a good book for you.
The best practice covers on how to repaired these kind of LCD TV problems, that is:
- Samsung LNT4061FX/XAA – Set had a vertical colored lines and no OSD.
- Samsung LNT4661F – Takes some time to power on and when it is on there are red dots throughout the picture.
- Samsung LNT4671FX – Unit cycles on and off for minutes before coming on.
- Westinghouse LTV32W1- No power, Power LED turns blue to amber then off, may be intermittent.
- Sylvania LC320SL8 – No power, fuse blew.
- Sharp LC37D43U – No back light.
- Polaroid FLM323B – No audio.
- Polaroid FLM3732 – No power, no standby LED.
- Magnavox 50MF231D/37 – Power LED lights but set does not come on.
Find out how easy to troubleshoot LCD TV listed above , and once you’ve purchased this guide you will be able to access membership site for LCD TV Repair and find out common question in LCD TV repair, also you can start your own question about testing components, taking measurements or to receive guidance in understanding some of the electronics concepts in LCD TV board.
Posted on Tuesday, 31st May 2011 by dhoho